The Mystery of Instagram
When one breaks down social media it comes down to a few minuscule points and details. The very idea that social medias most importantly so instagram are in a way revitalized way of tracking and matching ones location. Until what I learned today I would have never thought this to be the case, but as I learned today, when one puts it into a larger perspective it is almost impossible to unsee. Think about how instagram one post on their story and on their over all instagram feed allows all who follow you to know there type of person you are, what you like, how often you are in certain places, and your current local. It is even encouraged to tag your location so people can know where exactly you have been. What is even more concerning is that all this information is logged into your database on a server for big corporations to view see and use at their own will and discretion.

No comments:
Post a Comment